Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I have never participated in a Moxie Fab challenge until I saw this Tuesday Trigger...
 So pink. And floral. And delicious. Just lovely. I could not resist.
Must create.

Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and then browse a while...

Some other quotes on kindness:
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” 
― Mother Teresa
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” 
― Mark Twain
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” 
― Aesop

Thanks for visiting today!
Carolanne

4 comments:

  1. Just love what you created here. Sweet, just like the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the trigger. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, fun, I LOVE the honeycomb of hexagons! Fab job with the Trigger! I love all the other elements too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carolanne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete