Friday, May 31, 2013

Moxie Fab Tag Challenge? Yes, Please!

I have this attraction to tags. I'm not sure what it is. But I LOVE them. 
And so, I make them.

Maybe they remind me of gift giving, or receiving. Maybe they are a simple way to tell someone how special they are.

 When Moxie Fab World had a gift tag challenge, I was all in! I just needed to find the time to create. (This month can get really hectic with flower and vegetable garden planting and end of the school year festivities.) 

But, I found the time and you can too!
Just hurry! You have until June 3 at midnight.


Thanks for looking!
Carolanne

4 comments:

  1. Carolanne,these are such pretty butterfly tags! Love the way you stitched down the middle of the butterfly then folded it back up . I'm with you ,love making tags! Enjoy the planting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your butterfly tags! The black tag and Kraft make a great combination with your colorful/text butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, the butterfly and the stitching are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carolanne! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete