Thursday, April 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink April 2013 Blog Hop

 Just popping in to share a card I made for the Papertrey Ink April 2013 Blog Hop.
 This month, the challenge is to come up with a design and tilt it to create more interest.

 I don't know about you, but I've got spring fever. Everything is in bloom and it's so lovely!
I've had my camera out clicking...
Which inspired me to make a card 

like this!

To view all the creativity that the blog hop brings, and even participate, go to:

Thanks for looking!
Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Shutter Bug Special, PTI Mini Blooms,  PTI Big Ticket Basics (text), PTI Tea For Two Additions (text)
Dies: PTI Shutter Bug, PTI Mini Blooms, PTI Sketched Shapes, PTI Spiral Notebook Page 
Paper: My Mind's Eye, book paper
Other: twine

11 comments:

  1. Oh Carolanne you are making me wish I got that camera set now. beautiful bloom and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card!I love how you used the Shutterbug Special stamp set!
    I wish things were blooming here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh what a fabulous card and such a beautiful inspiration photo of your flowers in bloom, Carolanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love all the goodies to look at. I love the stamps you used and the printed strips are in just the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of the Shutterbug Special stamp! I kind of wish I had ordered that stamp set, now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love that you used several sets on one card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that camera set, and it looks so nice paired with the notepaper newsprint! The flowers are a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card--Great to have a camera with those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Carolanne! Your card is very nice. That woodgrain background is perfect with your camera and notebook print. Love your "motto" keeping calm by crafting on. Agreed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pops of color & pattern - fun card!

    ReplyDelete