Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #137: Dimensional Leaf Wreath

WOW! Have you seen this?
Just LOVELY!!!
Melissa Phillips
 is hosting this week's PTI MIM challenge. 
I love her tutorials. Her voice is so soothing and her directions are very detailed and clear. 
I just had to use some of her ideas and make a Christmas/winter card.
And do you see the sentiment regarding "time"? hint hint-stamped clock? :-) 

Thanks, Melissa for the inspiration!
To take the challenge for yourself, go to:
Here in West Virginia, we are expecting a little "first snow" in the mountains. Pretty exciting!
"Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity"
-Novala Takemoto

Thanks for stopping by and your nice comments!
Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps-PTI Peaceful Pinecones, Hands of Time, Love Lives Here-Holiday, Rustic Wreath-sentiment
Dies-Peaceful Pinecones
Inks-Memento, Versafine


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Carolanne! I love these peaceful colors for a Christmas card. Those pretty pine-cones and tree branch pines look like they have a bit of morning frost on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolanne, this is so pretty with the pine cones creating your wreath. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and I love the gorgeous snow shimmer on the pinecones…. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolanne~this is GORGEOUS! I love the shimmery elements~
    Thank you for your encouraging visit~it was a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty. What a beautiful take on the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pine boughs & colors you have worked with - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right, I just love Melissa Phillips's creation, yours is awesome too, I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know right, I just love Melissa Phillips's creation, yours is awesome too, I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...stunning Carolanne! Love your colors, the sparkle, and yes, the time sentiment too. Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the challenge! Love the sparkle and color combo! Nice playing along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty in the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card...love the pine cones, gonna have to buy them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is really lovely. The colors of the pine boughs are a gorgeous mix.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! I really like the colors you used, gives off a very wintery and calming feel. I really love those pine cones but don't have them, every time I see them used it makes me want them more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those blues are so pretty and I really like the bottom edge how you stamped the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty love the glittery touches

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh, so beautiful! And, you've used so many of my favorite sets on this card. It's amazing!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete