Sunday, October 13, 2013

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Apache Tears in the Key of Autumn

Decided to jump in on the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Apache Tears in the Key of Autumn
Chevrons and Apache made me think  of arrows. Arrows made me think of triangles. Triangles made me think of banners. Banners made me think of moving. Moving made me think of riding a bike. And I do love to ride a bike during the Fall.
Copied the colors but just couldn't quite get the vibrancy. Such a pretty colorful photo!
So, now, YOU go make something! 
To participate, go to:

“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” 
― George Eliot

Thanks for stopping by!
Carolanne

3 comments:

  1. Hey Carolanne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Great take on the trigger.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete