Friday, October 18, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #136: Textured Stamping

Hello! Ashley Cannon Newell is hosting this week's PTI MIM challenge. I always love the cards she creates. This week she showed us how to add a little texture to our stamping. To view her how to and the challenge, go here:
I enjoy adding texture and dimension to cards. So this was fun for me. I just needed a silhouette stamp. I discovered I don't have many of those! Then I remembered the Autumn Pattern Pieces by PTI.

When I stamped the houndstooth using the texture technique, it  turned out looking like wood. (At least I think so) Which I liked! 
So go view the video and try it for yourself!

                                       

"Good morning starshine the earth says hello..."
-Tim Burton, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Thanks for looking, and I appreciate your sweet comments more than you know!
Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps- PIT Autumn Pattern Pieces, Bigger Blooms, Mini Blooms (hello)
Dies- PTI Bigger Blooms
Embossing- PTI Linen and Canvas Plate
Inks- Memento, Versafine
glitter glue

3 comments:

  1. Love your creation! Such a perfect mix of unique goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge!! It totally looks like wood!! Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete