Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop October 2013 Part 2

Welcome! to the
Papertrey Ink Blog Hop for October 2013
The Challenge is TAGS!

Here is the second set of tags I made. The other set you can see here:

 Does anyone else think this new PTI tag just asks for a Christmas scene of some sort to be put in the center? 

So, yes, that's what I did!
To view all the other lovely tags or take the challenge, go to:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2013/10/october-2013-blog-hop.html

Thanks for coming by!
Carolanne

"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort."
-Jane Austen

Supplies Used:
Stamps- PTI Winter Hills
Dies- PTI Tag Sale #8
Embossing- Sizzix Wood
Inks-Versafine, PTI Fresh Snow
glitter glue, baker's twine

16 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love their charming, rustic vibe. Nicely done.

    I actually was planning to use that same set but didn't' have the dies so I went a different direction.

    Love what you did here, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolanne these are just darling! Love the embossed woodgrain frame and the beautiful winter scene you created. I know these took some time to make, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Carolanne! Beautiful colour scheme and love the Christmas scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tags!! Love your scene! (Don't you wish there were dies for the Winter Hills? I sure do.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your tags, beautifully done and decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tags. They have a kind of rustic look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags my dear! I love the colors you chose and I know they took some time to create as this is one of my favorite sets! I am pinning this! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE everything about your tags! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right about those new tag sale dies just asking for a Christmas scene. You did a fantastic job proving your point. Great attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors and pretty country scene design on your gift tags, Carolanne! This was a really inspiring Blog Hop, so many wonderful ideas to CASE ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the chalkboard look with the kraft frame against the black. Your little scene is so cute and I love the glitter touches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tags!! All the of the little details are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love that tag die but there are just too many things to get this past month, so I skip this collection but I will get it someday, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely fabulous. I love how you created a little winter scene, set against a chalkboard backdrop. I am so happy that this die is on its way to me.

    ReplyDelete