Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #135: Layered Emboss Resist

Hello! It's time for another Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge. 
To see the challenge, go to:
I have to say, at first I found this challenge a little difficult. I used a clear embossing powder. Not sure why, but on top of my stamping, I could not see it very well. So, it was hard to judge when the heating was complete. Kind of melted it off!  So I switched to a clear embossing powder with a little sparkle. That really helped. 
 I hope you can see the embossing in the photo.

One of my favorite color combos for Christmas is teal blue and red. Very happy.


“I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas: It brings people together while time stands still. Cozy couples lazily meandered the streets and children trudged sleds and chased snowballs. No one seemed to be in a rush to experience anything other than the glory of the day, with each other, whenever and however it happened."― Rachel CohnDash & Lily's Book of Dares

Thanks for looking!
Carolanne
Supplies:
Stamps- PTI Background Basics-Stitching, PTI Boards and Beams, PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday, PTI Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers
Die- PTI Boards and Beams, PTI Tiny Tags, Sizzix Postage Stamp Frame
Punches- EK Success (snowflake), g studio(heart)
Inks-Memento, Versafine
Embossing Powder-Stampendous(Kaleidoscope)
glitter glue

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and the embossing is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty embossing and unique colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, absolutely beautiful and I adore the extra bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors Carolanne! Your images just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful embossing and wonderful color combo, Carolanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the colors and the sweet little details!

    ReplyDelete