Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink June 2013 A Touch of Gold Take Two


 Here is another take on the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop Challenge adding "a touch of gold"
My "bent" is to pair gold with red. Those colors seem to lead me to paper lanterns and festive flowers.

Thanks, very much, for stopping by!
I appreciate you!
To see many lovely creations or participate, go to: 



Supplies Used:
Stamps-PTI Round Repeats, Inkadinkado, Boutique Borders Thanks
Dies-Frilly Flowers
Punches-Martha Stewart Hydrangea Border Cut, Martha Stewart Hydrangea, EK Success
Embossing Folder- Cuttlebug
Inks- Memento, Versafine
Gold glitter glue

10 comments:

  1. ohhh love the layers on here and the touch of embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolanne two fabulous cards for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I just got the round repeats set this morning and can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stamping on the book paper, such a great effect with all of those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers and all the colors.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Beautiful use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I like your stamp combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are so good! I try to take good pictures but the lighting is never right. I have a pretty cheapy camera. That is probably part of my problem.

    ReplyDelete