Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink June 2013 Blog Hop Card Number Three

The Papertrey Ink June 2013 Blog Hop is going on here:
While looking at all these lovely blogs, I was inspired to do a little more stamping.

I decided I would take the new Round Repeat stamps and experiment. Instead of stamping "in the round", I thought I would stamp "on the edge". 

This made a lovely border. I added just a little gold glitter and sentiment. 
 Also a paper punched edge.

Then, I was done!

Thanks for looking...again!
Carolanne

Supplies:
Stamps-PTI Round Repeats, Stampabilities (sentiment)
Punch- Fiskars
Glitter glue

3 comments:

  1. I love that verse-I have a framed print on my wall of all of Proverbs 3:5&6. Love the green you chose and the gold just ties it together so perfectly. I think of God's Word as Gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and inspiring card, Carolanne! Such a cool way to use the Round Repeat stamp set!! It makes a gorgeous border too. T

    ReplyDelete