Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Pillow Box for Make It Monday #102 On This Snowy Day

We've got snow, and more to come here in the eastern United States. 
I've been thinking of Spring, and our garden:-) So I've made another pillow box with that in mind.

   With PTI dies, I cut some of these.

Inked the edges.
 Cut then folded.

Stacked those dies together.
And made this...

 Added a few die cuts, stamps, bookpaper, twine, and embossed velum.

To make this...


                                         

Thanks for looking! 
Carolanne

To see the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday tutorial and all the other beautiful creations go to:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Garden Variety, On The Farm, Embroidered Blooms
Dies: PTI Delightful Doilies, Beautiful Blooms II #1, Framed Out #4
Sizzix Pillow Box Die
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Inks: Versafine, Memento Tsukineko
Kraft paper, book paper, twine




7 comments:

  1. What a perfect gift this will make to give a gardener! Beautiful presentation. Love that flower, and honeycomb vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO beautiful and I love how you made the flower! I am definitely going to have to try that...thank you, thank you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is really pretty & so creative...love how you combined so many supplies into something so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love the window you created (what a perfect shape for that!) and the flower is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. I love your embossed vellum window, and that amazing flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the window...and the flower...and everything else about it, I guess. It just really has a lovely and unique look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness gracious, this is such crafty goodness, I could faint! I LOVE your creation! It's just SO pretty! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete