Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Celebrating 6 Years of Papertrey Ink


 Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6 year anniversary! They are also revealing their new products for the month of February. Lots of creativity to enjoy!  Also there are contests. With prizes. Yay!

To read about today's product reveal and contest, go here:

Today's contest is about combining watercolors with stamping. I love both!
I used a watercolor brush with ink pads on top of heat embossed stamping.
I've been a little out of the loop lately and haven't been able to participate. My mom has had some health issues and much of my time is being spent helping her right now. 

I decided to use this challenge as an opportunity. Why not make a card for my mom? 


So, that's what I did!

Thanks for looking!
Carolanne



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI The Sweet Life, Garden Variety I and II
Dies: PTI The Sweet Life, Delightful Doilies, Garden Variety II, Seed Packet
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Inks: Memento, Versafine
Embossing Powder: Stamp N Stuff
Cardstock, Twine, Ribbon






























7 comments:

  1. Simply breathtaking! Your background and focal images are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just might be my fav of the day, gorgeous! Love the whole look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolanne this is such a beautiful ,well thought out card. You have so many pretty feminine details. The sentiment is so sweet and touching ! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love the white embossing with the sweet life flowers-- this looks so cool and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous, Carolanne!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog and commenting, it was nice to come visit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors and all the layers. Your use of white embossing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful!! I absolutely love how you put all of it together and it goes so nicely with your watercoloring. I am sure your Mom loved it!! Hope she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete