Thursday, December 26, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #145 and December 2013 Blog Hop Tied Into One


I can hardly believe it! Christmas is done and it's time for another PTI Blog Hop! The last few days have kind of been a whirlwind and I am in recovery. haha  This month's theme is Tied Up With String. I did a few pic-stitches of some of the things this Christmas I tied up with string.
Just a few notes. The top right red and green "ribbon" was made interlocking two PTI chevron border cuts. The background for the shaker tag in the middle right square was a copy of a painting my talented niece did. I minimized it to fit behind the tag, then printed it, stamped it with a PTI Christmas sentiment, and attached it. 
I am still loving the MIM challenge that Danielle Flanders showed us a couple of weeks ago so I tied up some whimsical banners with some string to make a long card. 
I am submitting the card to this week's Make It Monday Challenge for Papertrey. 
Stop over at the December Blog Hop  and the Make It Monday to see what other creative things these crafters have done.

Thanks for coming by and your sweet comments!
Carolanne

7 comments:

  1. I just love your projects and your fancy photos, too. Fantastic. Great idea to combine with the MIM, too. I have so many I still need to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of great ideas! I especially love what you did combining the red and green chevron die cuts to make a ribbon! And I love Danielle's whimsical style too and love what you did with all the banners strung together...great job on all of them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! These are all too CUTE!! LOVE your ideas!! THANKS so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas for beautiful tags, Carolanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all incredible, and I especially love the tag made with your niece's painting and your modern whimsy - I'm trying to get the hang of that myself and you did a great job - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete