Friday, February 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary Celebration! Day 3!

This week Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 7th Anniversary! 
Everyday there is something new and exciting going on to celebrate. Lots of announcements, challenges, and many ways to win their wonderful products!
 I'm jumping in on the 3rd day of festivities by participating in a challenge to create a card in 17 minutes!  I have a hard time doing anything fast! So when I say the word challenge, I mean challenge! It was actually super fun!
Here's my card...

You have until 7 am on February 8 to try it for yourself!
Go to:

Supplies:
Stamps-PTI Stitches and Swirls
Die- PTI One Liners Happy
Ink- Memento

1 comment:

  1. Amazed that you created this beautiful card in such a short time...it's just lovely! :0)

    ReplyDelete