Friday, January 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink January 2013 Blog Hop Challenge



Hello! and welcome to the Papertrey Ink January 2013 Blog Hop
This month the challenge is:


I really like black and kraft paper together. AND red just seems to fit well with these 2 colors, so that means all things, "VALENTINE." 


I love sending Valentines to all my friends and family, not just my hubby.


I very much want them to know, they are loved.
"I have loved you with an everlasting love..." Jeremiah 31:3


Hop on over to:
to see all the lovely blogs and creations.

Thanks for looking!
Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Embroidered Blooms and With All My Heart, studio g
Dies: Papertrey-Ink Limitless Layers Hearts, Heart Border die, Fabulous Frames, Sizzix Tag Die
 Border Punch: Fiskars
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug, Paper Studio
Inks: Memento, Versafine Tsukineko
glitter glue and twine






14 comments:

  1. Hi Carolanne, thanks for the tip. I usually use the mousepad too, but didn't use it this time .
    Love your gorgeous card…. Stunning! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great layering and texture and your stamped embroidered flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of the new stamps, your background paper you created turned out so pretty. Lovely layers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each layering perfection. Love the valentine results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. I love all your layers and textures. I spot some new goodies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your stamped hearts on the die cut book page! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL color combo, Carolanne! Love your stamps, borders and dies used here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the texture and detail on your card. I would feel loved if I found that in my postbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! So much detail to take in. Love the embossed background and the bright pink frame really makes it all stand out! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Carolanne. Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!
    The stamped paper is gorgeous...
    and works so beautifully with the red and black!
    And LOVE the layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your stamping on the craft! Great choice of colors, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the addition of kraft to this project.

    ReplyDelete