Thursday, July 18, 2013

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #125 Defined Watercolors

Here in the mountains of West Virginia, we are under a heat advisory due to the high humidity. So, I'm  staying cool indoors and filling my day with vibrant color.
The lovely colors of my flowers through the window.

 The granny squares I'm working on as I learn to crochet this summer.  
(You can find the excellent tutorial for these squares here:)

AND the card I made using the great ideas from Erin Lincoln on the MIM video found here:

 I hope wherever you are today, you find some bright colors and enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps- PTI Mini Blooms, Bigger Blooms, Delightful Doilies, Post Marks, Martha Stewart Butterfly, Penny Black Postcard
Dies- PTI Mini Blooms, PTI Postage Die, 
Inks- Memento, Watercolors

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Carolanne! Love the granny squares too. So relaxing to crochet. It's a skill you'll enjoy forever!

    ReplyDelete