Friday, August 8, 2014

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #175: Creative Card Borders Using Non-Border Dies

It has been a while since I posted but I just had to try my hand at this week's Make It Monday. Making a pretty border on a card using non border dies is a great idea. I just love what Danielle did! I have also been looking at some of the other creative cards you all have thought of. So many cute ideas! You paper crafters are so imaginative! 
And now here's my take on the challenge:



I have been on a watercolor kick lately. Instead of ink, I have been using watercolors to stamp with. I also water color stamped a little whimsical border on the inside of the card so it kind of peeked through. Lots of fun! I  will list all my supplies below. If you haven't tried this challenge yet and would like to give it a try, go to: 

Thanks for stopping by!
 Carolanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps- PTI Circle Scribbles, PTI Beautiful Brushstrokes, Sentiment from Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
Die- PTI Circle Scribbles
Paper- Recollections Mosaic Memories

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful work of art your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, very cool! I love the scribbles circles used as flowers and the watercoloring effect! The whole card is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonder! Beautiful in every way, Carolanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! This is beyond beautiful. The scribbled flowers make a fantastic border and the watercoloring is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete